Far Over the Misty Mountains Cold
can we just talk about Joss Whedon’s script for the avengers?
there is so much more i can’t even begin
OH MY GOD SOMEONE READ THE WHOLE SCRIPT TO ME LIKE A BEDTIME STORY
Every woman has mastered this. We are actually born with this skill.
You level up when you can do it with long sleeves
I was the only girl on an all-boys varsity soccer team. I had to change on the bus during away games because I didn’t have a locker room at other schools. I was not uncomfortable with that, actually. I did what I had to.
But one day I noticed that like three guys who were seniors were just staring at me as I did this and I must have shot them a dirty look because one of them (who is actually a family friend) was like “I’m sorry, I don’t mean to stare, but we’re still trying to figure out how the hell girls do that” and I just felt bad. They just want to get their girlfriend’s bra off without losing an eye and we can remove the whole thing like fucking wizards
i told my mom about this post and she went ‘wait, you can do it with long sleeves? um, i’ll be right back’
do you just ever get so mad that you mentally insult every single thing that people do around you
"hey i finished this question" good for you little fucking brat like wow didnt anyone teach you not to boast
dude my internal insulting isnt even that good its more just a constant stream of fuck you fucking fuck shit think youre the fucking shit nipple dont you fuck shit
This is actually so much deeper than some people might think
well yea she’s underground
did you really just
Jared shooting down the interviewer who looked to be leading him toward a fraction of fandom being batshit, but Jared was “heh, back up they’re all insightful, and brilliant, and sparkly and shoot rainbows out of their ass.”
I love how Jared defends the fans just like we defend Jared.
- (I am working late at night in a 24-hour pharmacy. There are only three customers in the store: a scruffy but clean young couple and another gentleman. The woman in the young couple is very heavily pregnant, and her partner is picking up the range of baby hats we carry and holding them up against her stomach, then looking at the prices and sadly putting them back. They pick up a packet of the cheapest pain medication we carry and bring it to the counter.)
- Female Customer: “I’m sorry, but can you please ask the pharmacist if these are safe for me to take?”
- Me: “Of course!”
- (While we’re waiting for the pharmacist to come out, they tell me they’re expecting their daughter any day now. The pharmacist has been watching the young couple since they came in.)
- Pharmacist: “These are fine, but can I ask why you need them?”
- Female Customer: “Oh, I have a horrible cough that’s making my back ache even worse. I can’t get to sleep.”
- (The pharmacist goes through a list of cough medicines safe for her to take, before the young man shakes his head with tears in his eyes.)
- Male Customer: “I’m sorry, I’ve just lost my job and we really can’t afford any of those. Sorry for wasting your time.”
- Pharmacist: “That’s okay, but this packet is damaged, and legally I can’t let you take it. Seeing as it was the last one, let me and [my name] go look in the back for some more.”
- (The pharmacist takes me out the back, where he puts three packets of name brand painkillers, four bottles of name brand cough syrup, a wheat bag for her back, a tin of formula, a packet of newborn nappies and a few of the hats the couple was looking at into a box. He hands me the box and tells me to take it out to them. I do and they both burst into tears, thanking us over and over again. They leave with huge smiles on their faces.)
- Female Customer: “Thank you again!”
- Other Customer: “I’m sorry, I couldn’t help but over hear. Did you say you just lost your job at [local company]?”
- Male Customer: “Yes, I was an IT tech.”
- Other Customer: “I own [other computer store in the area], and I’m looking for a new tech. Can you start tomorrow?”
- (There were tears all round that night. A week later, the young woman brought in her beautiful daughter and a giant batch of cupcakes for the pharmacy staff. Best night at work ever!)
[incontrollable noises of want]
The Promised Land
First off your leading lady is all curvy and snarky.
Second your villain is sarcastic and pissed off all the time.
Then you literally have a chorus of these sassy bitches. Calling Meg out on her shit, “like nah uh girl, we know you’re lying! You got it bad for that boy.”
Then you got the super sassy god of sass, Hermes.
In conclusion, Hercules is one of my favorite and most watched Disney movies.
I shall uphold my sacred oath to protect this realm as its gatekeeper. If your return threatens the safety of Asgard, my gate will remain shut and you will be left to perish.
Dean meme: reoccuring themes (1/4) being with kids